It’s that time of the year when we ask you and others to nominate candidates to be considered by our award jury for 2023 for outstanding personalities, including men, women, businesses, organizations, governments who are contributing to the advancement of Africa and their country of origin and also in consideration are friends of Africa who are contributing to the advancement of Africa.
The awards committee expects a strong pool of nominees which the jury would considered and shortlisted candidates would officially receive a nomination letter and on their acceptance and ability to attend their names would be confirmed and publication accordingly.
Nominations for this year’s award are now officially open from 1st May to 31st July 2023. After this date, no new nomination would be considered for 2023. Such would be deferred to 2024.
Finally, once the nomination is received via our official email ([email protected])
Please share this message with others who may be interested in making a nomination.
Ambassador Elvis Iruh
Chair, Awards Committee for 2023
The Voice Achievers Award Inc.
Each year, we open the process of nominating candidates for this global and prestigious award to the public. The idea is to select the best candidates each year; although we are aware of many qualified candidates but we are not able to recognize all at a go therefore each year we select a few and recognized them. The following year, other groups are considered.
Please note: Only one nomination submission per nominee is permitted. Before preparing a nomination, a nominator should check with the nominee if he or she is willing to accept his or her nomination and also willingness to participate at the award ceremony.
That of this year is taking place in The Netherlands on 29th September 2023.
No award would be given in absenting, therefore it is also a criteria your ability to attend the award ceremony.
Please address any question(s) to the chair of the Award Committee (Ambassador Elvis Iruh at [email protected] or call +31684999548 (WhatsApp)
A formal nomination is required.
Each nomination must include:
- A letter from the nominator. Indicate the specific reasons for nominating the person, business, organization or government representative
- The nominee's curriculum vitae (CV).
Self-nomination(s) are acceptable.
Such nominations must include a self-nomination letter and CV as described above.
Electronic submission is required.
All nomination materials must be submitted electronically no later than noon (12:00 p.m.) 31st July 2023.
Nominations will not be accepted after this deadline. All material must be submitted by the nominator in digital form only, using MS Word or pdf file attachments. The nominator must send all of the nomination materials, in one submission, to: [email protected]
Submissions will be acknowledged by the Chairman within four business days. If the nominator has not received an acknowledgment of receipt by then, please send an inquiry to: [email protected]
1. Icon of Democracy Award
2. Africa Hero Award
3. Africa Heroine Award
4. African Personality Award
5. Life Time Achievers Award
6. Distinguished Career Award.
7. African Man of the year 2023
8. African Woman of the year 2023
9. African Leadership Excellence Award
10. African Business Excellence Award
11. African Inspirational Award
12. Humanitarian Excellence Award
13. Entrepreneurship Excellence Award
14. African Image Maker Award
15. Technology Excellence Award
16. Hospitality Excellence Award
17. African Motivational Award
18. Spiritual Leadership Award
19. African Impact Award
20. African Sports Personality Award
21. African Cultural Award
22. African Media Award
23. African Entertainment Award
24. Public Service Award
25. Political Figure in the Diaspora Award
26. Outstanding Ambassador Award
27. African Community Service Award
28. African Fashion Promoter Award
29. African Promising Career Award
30. African Special Recognition Award
31. African Community Figure Award
32. African Foundation Award
33. The Voice Appreciation Award
34. The Voice Goodwill Ambassadors